References to Rodeo Show in the Privacy Statement and Terms & Conditions below are references to Rodeo Show Pty Ltd (ABN 42 097 763 310).
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by Rodeo Show via the internet, including without limitation, by way of the Rodeo Show website located at www.rodeoshow.com
1.1 WHAT RODEO SHOW COLLECT
In order to provide our clients with the service they deserve, Rodeo Show collects the information that our clients give us. This may include personal information:
- - automatically collected by our system relating to your visit to the website, such as your IP address;
- - given to us by you when you fill in questionnaires, contact forms or other sections of the Rodeo Show website or when you post or input information to the Rodeo Show website; and about how you use the Rodeo Show website.
- - Rodeo Show do not store credit card information on the site. All credit card transactions are handled offsite through Fat Zebra for maximum security.
We study our clients' and visitors' use of our website so we can improve our services and enhance your Rodeo Show experience. When you register with Rodeo Show, you give us your name and email address. Rodeo Show does not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please ask your parents to register or exit this website.
1.2 HOW RODEO SHOW USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
If you give us your name and email address, we may contact you by email with special information about Rodeo Show and our products. We only communicate with you by email if we have your permission. Otherwise, we use your information only to provide our clients with a better service experience and ensure that we, our partners and affiliates maintain and improve services to our clients. Rodeo Show will not otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
1.3 WILL RODEO SHOW SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER ENTITIES?
Rodeo Show does not sell or rent our client's names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information. In order to maintain our website and enhance our client communications, Rodeo Show contracts with selected third parties. As necessary, your personal information may be shared with these third parties, solely for the purpose of assisting Rodeo Show in these endeavours and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. Rodeo Show will not otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described in or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- the use or disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- we believe it necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another person or Rodeo Show; or
- the assets or operations of Rodeo Show's business are transferred to third party.
- If you do not provide requested information, Rodeo Show may not be able to provide you with access.
Rodeo Show will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Rodeo Show uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you give us. While we take stringent measures to protect our website and all information, you should be aware that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure from access by unintended recipients. Rodeo Show will not be responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
[Please note also that Rodeo Show may use overseas facilities to process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities for storage. However, this does not change any of our commitments to safeguard your privacy.]
1.5 ABOUT COOKIES
1.6 MARKETING & ADVERTISING
From time to time, Rodeo Show may give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to participate in promotions, surveys and/or competitions. To take part in these activities, you will be directed to an appropriate mechanism to enable you to sign up. When you sign up you will receive additional information about the terms and conditions that apply to registration and the relevant surveys, competitions and/or promotions. Please read these carefully as such terms apply in addition to those set out in this policy and could provide you with important information about how personal information collected as part of those activities is dealt with.
1.7 LINES TO OTHER WEBSITES
1.8 EVENT DATA COLLECTION USED FOR TARGETED ONLINE ADVERTISING