The following is an outline of your rights when making purchases with Rodeo Show. We are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Customers must provide Rodeo Show with complete and accurate details when making purchases. Rodeo Show is not liable for delivery errors if we are given an incorrect delivery address and/or the customer is not home to accept the delivery. Once the parcel leaves our warehouse, we are not liable for any errors made by Australia Post.
Payment is required at the time of purchase and placement of your order. Payment is charged/debited at the end of the complete checkout process. You will not be charged prior to the final step, and you can choose not to proceed at any time before payment is taken.
Customers must provide Rodeo Show with complete and accurate details when making purchases. Rodeo Show is not liable if we are given an incorrect delivery address at the time of purchase.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Paypal and Rodeo Show e-gift card. You must comply with the applicable T&Cs of these providers.
Customers must provide Rodeo Show with complete and accurate details when making purchases. Rodeo Show is not liable if we are given any incorrect delivery address at the time of purchase. Any additional expenses in correcting the order are the responsibility of the customer.
Customers will receive an invoice confirming the order once Rodeo Show receives payment. Some orders may be subject to fraud checks by the Rodeo Show staff, this means you may be required to provide additional identification to verify your transaction.
INNERCIRCLE: Offer valid only on full priced clothing. It can be redeemed at checkout. One coupon use per customer. Refunds, store credits and exchanges are applicable when using code.
All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST. Rodeo Show is not responsible for varying currency conversion rates charged by customers' banks.
Orders are processed on business days (Monday - Friday), excluding public holidays.
Customers will be provided with tracking numbers once orders are dispatched. Delivery times are indicative only and Rodeo Show will not be liable for any failure to observe these delivery times. See our postage policy for further details.
Unless otherwise stated, product and accessories styled or shown in a product image are not included in the price. You may purchase or find more information about these products in the details tab on a product detail webpage.
Pre - orders are offered before a product is available to the general public, and/or through our store network. This allows customers to secure high-demand items before they sell out.
Pre - orders are subject to delayed delivery, and the expected delivery time frames will be outlined on the individual product page. In the rare case that for any reason a pre-order cannot be fulfilled, you will be notified, and a full refund will be issued.
Please read the Returns Policy contained within this website for refund details. Our policy outlines the circumstances that a refund will be available to you.
Rodeo Show carries out activity to product you, and our interests, from fraudulent orders and payments. If Rodeo Show determines an order is potentially fraudulent, we will not dispatch goods until we are satisfied that the cardholder identification has been achieved. If the customer refuses to respond with the required information, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
Rodeo Show reserves the right to cancel any order if we are unable to provide the requested products. Customers will be immediately contacted in such cases.
Rodeo Show is not liable to compensate for any loss, expense or inconvenience customers may face as a result of cancellation.
From time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions and offers for products that are not available/no longer available. We may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your payment for the amount charged.
E - NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges for change of mind on warehouse sale items.
This Giveaway is sponsored by Rodeo Show (“Sponsor”), who is solely responsible for all aspects of this Giveaway. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
1. TIMING. The Giveaway begins at 12:00am AEST, on the 1st of every month and ends at 11:59PM AEST on the last day of that same month (“Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the Australia who are 18 years of age or older as of the first day of the Entry Period. All state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. By participating, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Giveaway or these Official Rules. Employees of Sponsor and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), regardless of where they reside, and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER. During the Entry Period, enter by doing the following:
Tag @rodeo_show and hashtag #RSMoment on your image wearing Rodeo Show.
4. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries must be original entries. To enter the competition entrants must have a public Instagram account (not set to private).
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS. If for any reason this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of this termination date, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents and affiliate companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for errors in the design, execution or administration of the Giveaway, including but not limited to: any human error; any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant; printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Giveaway; theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; technical malfunction or failures of any kind, including, but not limited to technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. SELECTIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS OF WINNERS. Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner (“Potential Winner”) by randomly selecting from all eligible entries received. Potential Winner will be notified via Direct Message and must reply by Direct Message with valid email and mailing address within three (3) days of receiving notification of being a Potential Winner. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor by direct message in connection with the Giveaway. You must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. The Potential Winner (parent/legal guardian if Potential Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited) (collectively an “Affidavit”), which must be received by Sponsor within 30 days of the date notice. Only one Official Winner per household. The Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected if a Potential Winner fails to comply with these rules; cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to claim a prize; or if the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Potential Winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorised account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the selection of winners, notification and substitution of winners in accordance with these Official Rules, and in all other matters relating to the Giveaway, shall be binding and final.
Prize: 1 x instagram winner will be drawn:
The winner will receive;
1 x $250 Rodeo Show Voucher
Total Prize Value: $250 Rodeo Show Voucher
Credit can be used in store or online & not in conjunction with any other offer.
8. The voucher will be emailed to the winner’s provided address. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value.
9. PUBLICITY. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use the Official Winners’ names, likenesses and statements for promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation unless prohibited by law.
10. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE. By entering the Giveaway and participating in any promotions relating thereto, each entrant agrees to release and hold Released Parties harmless from any and all losses, rights, claims, injuries, damages, expenses, costs or actions of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, including without limitation personal injuries, death and property damage and claims based on publicity rights defamation or invasion of privacy.
11. TAX INFORMATION. All applicable state and local tax liabilities and any other incidental expenses, fees or costs associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of the STATE NSW; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event lawyer’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Australia and the state of NSW applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
13. INSTAGRAM RELEASE. This Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Rodeo Show and not to Instagram. LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these.
CLICK FRENZY 20% OFF SITEWIDE
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST Wednesday 14th November 2018. Enter code FRENZY20 at checkout. Offer valid online only. No returns for change of mind on sale or promotional items, exchange or credit note only. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. During this promotional period, please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be dispatched.